Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Moving

I a couple of weeks I will be closing down this blog and moving completely over to my new one.  I have begun a new blog called fabric-ating.  I have posted all my previous posts from this blog over there and will be blogging in both places for the time being.

But....I would love for anyone who is interested in following me, to hop on over to fabric-ating and follow me there.  Anyone who decides to follow me at fabric-ating (current or new followers of either blog) will be in a drawing just before I close this blog.  And.....I will be part of a blog hop in August.

Happy Quilting,

Laura ;)

5 comments:

Custom Trading Pins said...

Hi,
I visited you other blog,Very beautiful pics etc you shared there.But this blog is very fantastic.I liked this blog.

Android Mobile Application Development said...

your both blogs are very fantastic.I like both blogs.

Cheap Air Tickets said...

you always share nice blog as like it.I like it so much..

Trace mobile number said...

Thanks for sharing this great info with us on this blog.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me.

MOFA Attestation said...

In the transition to my new blog, MOFA Attestation of essential documents has been a meticulous process, ensuring a smooth continuation of my blogging journey across platforms. Excited to share more diverse content in both spaces!