Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December Le Petite Project

I finished my December Le Petite project today.  I am so excited about how it came out.  It was really fun to make.  I really liked the way the prairie points looked pointing up instead of down, so I modified mine.  


I also made mine with with fat quarters I bought and I cut them with my Accuquilt.  I love my Accuquilt. 

My relolution for the new year is to complete a project (quilty or otherwise) before beginning another one.  So far I am already getting a jump on it by finishing this today.  What are you planning for the New Year????

 I hope everyone has a Great 2011.

Happy Quilting ;)
Laura

3 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love your little tree...I never thought to place the points upwards but they look great!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I wish I could adopt your resolution but I know there's not a whisper of a chance. :) blessings, marlene

Linda said...

Love your tree! I really like you changed the direction of the prairie points! I hope you have a Happy New Year!